Thursday 12 January 2017

These Dogs Were Just Sleeping On Their Pillows…Then The Pillows Exploded!

All across the country, there is a bizarre phenomenon of dog’s pillows randomly exploding. Sure, the pillows make a huge mess, but let’s just be thankful that our pups are still alive.

As a dog owner myself, I can only guess how this keeps happening. I don’t think I could count how many pillows have “exploded” while my back has been turned. Something must be to blame, right? Perhaps faulty manufacturing? Tiny grenades? Aliens?

One thing is for sure — these 20 dogs definitely didn’t do a thing!

1. This little pup was sleeping like an angel when his pillow exploded.

2. “Yes, there was an accident, but I’m a lion now!”

3. Pillows frequently explode in crates. This dog’s just really happy that he survived.

Read more: http://www.viralnova.com

The post These Dogs Were Just Sleeping On Their Pillows…Then The Pillows Exploded! appeared first on DogVirals.com - Funny Dog Pics & Videos.



source http://www.dogvirals.com/these-dogs-were-just-sleeping-on-their-pillows-then-the-pillows-exploded/

No comments:

Post a Comment