Saturday 26 November 2016

Salma Hayek Thanks Fans For Support After The Shocking Shooting Of Her ‘Beloved’ Dog Mozart

Ugh. We’re still so sad about this.

In case you need a refresher, Salma Hayek‘s beloved German Shephard mix Mozart was found shot to death on her Washington property last month. Her neighbor admitted to shooting the dog with a pellet gun in order to scare him away from his property.

Not OK!!

Related: Salma Was Rushed To The ER Wearing An EXTREMELY Inappropriate T-Shirt!

In a statement to the press, Miz Hayek thanked her fans for their support during this obviously difficult time:

“Thank you to the press and my fans for all your support. I am very touched that you are eager to hear from me regarding the death of my beloved dog, Mozart. I assure I am just as eager to speak about this, and I will in time, once I have gathered more information about what has happened.”

The 49-year-old actress also took to her Instagram on Tuesday with a touching update:

So devastating.

Our hearts go out to Salma and everyone who loved Mozart.

[Image via Instagram/WENN.]

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/

The post Salma Hayek Thanks Fans For Support After The Shocking Shooting Of Her ‘Beloved’ Dog Mozart appeared first on DogVirals.com - Funny Dog Pics & Videos.



source http://www.dogvirals.com/salma-hayek-thanks-fans-for-support-after-the-shocking-shooting-of-her-beloved-dog-mozart/

No comments:

Post a Comment