Saturday 29 October 2016

This Dog Dad Dressed Up As His Pup’s Favorite Toy And I Just Died

We all had that one toy growing up that we carried around with us everywhere we went.

My Scooby-Doo plush was with me every second. As a child I spent hours daydreaming about all the adventures that I would go on if my favorite toys were somehow able to come to life. Unfortunately, I was limited to my imagination.

But this pup was able to see his favorite toy come to life right before his very eyes. They say parents will do just about anything to make their kiddos happy, and this dog daddy is proof of that. The pooch absolutely loses it when his favorite Gumby doll comes walking into the living room.

Read More: When This 4-Year-Old Meets Her New Furry Friend, She Can’t Help But Freak Out

This dad just made his fur baby’s whole day. Good luck ever taking that suit off, though.

Read more: http://www.viralnova.com

The post This Dog Dad Dressed Up As His Pup’s Favorite Toy And I Just Died appeared first on DogVirals.com - Funny Dog Pics & Videos.



source http://www.dogvirals.com/this-dog-dad-dressed-up-as-his-pups-favorite-toy-and-i-just-died/

No comments:

Post a Comment