Sunday 16 April 2017

Think Dogs Are The Only Ones That Beg? This Pudgy Kitty Would Beg To Differ.

When I adopted my first cat, I thought that it would be so much easier to resist giving her too many treats than it was with my dog. Sadly, I was very, very wrong.

Now every time I pass by her designated treat cupboard, she puts on her best “I’m cute but also starving” face that makes it nearly impossible not to give in and overfeed her — but this hungry kitty is on a whole other level when it comes to manipulating her owner for food.

The Hungarian world “pocak” translates to “paunch” or “tummy” in English, which is why it’s a perfect name for this adorable cat. But while Pocak may be a little pudgy, she sure doesn’t let it stop her from begging for a taste of whatever her human happens to be holding.

“I can haz?”

According to her owner, “Begging this way is her skill since she was a kitty, I did not train her. I cannot train her to do anything, anyway.” Spoken like a true cat parent. Be sure to share this funny video with all your friends who have equally demanding kitties!

Read more: http://www.viralnova.com

The post Think Dogs Are The Only Ones That Beg? This Pudgy Kitty Would Beg To Differ. appeared first on DogVirals.com - Funny Dog Pics & Videos.



source http://www.dogvirals.com/think-dogs-are-the-only-ones-that-beg-this-pudgy-kitty-would-beg-to-differ/

No comments:

Post a Comment