Saturday 25 February 2017

This Comedian Got The Best Revenge On A Woman Who Refused To Clean Up After Her Dog At The Airport!

Some people need a really good dose of karma sometimes!

A comedian who was confronted with an extremely thoughtless and careless woman at the airport had the best revenge for her awful behavior.

In a story posted to Reddit, Steve Hofstetter chronicled the HIGHlarious tale of how he gave a woman her comeuppance after she let her dog poop inside LAX and didn’t clean up afterwards!

Hofstetter related how the woman had been “loudly face-timing with her back to the dog” and didn’t notice that her pup was going number two. When a man pointed it out to her she just rolled her eyes at him. When she walked away without picking up the poop, another woman asked her if she was going to clean it up, and our lovely antagonist said, “They have people for that.”

The gall!!!

The story got even better when Hofstetter got to his gate and saw the same woman loudly listening to music without headphones. Let the comedian himself tell the rest:

“When I got to my gate, the woman was there, too. Great we were both going to Tokyo. When I travel abroad, I get embarrassed by other Americans doing things one hundred times less embarrassing than leaving animal feces on the floor of an airport. To make it worse, her dog was now barking at everyone who walked by. While her dog barked at the world, the woman had moved from face-timing with no headphones to listening to music with no headphones.”

He continued:

“Everyone else tried to ignore her, sitting as far away from her as they could. I am not everyone else.

I sat down right next to the horrible woman. “Are you going to London on business?” I said.

“I’m going to Tokyo,” she responded gruffly, annoyed that I interrupted her DJing.

“Oh, I said. Then you better hurry. That flight got moved to gate 53C. This is the flight to London.”

I figured I could give her a little moment of panic as payback for how terribly she was treating everyone. I didn’t predict what would happen next. She grabbed her bags and her dog in a huff, and stormed out of the gate without even checking. She was so self-involved, she didn’t notice that the monitor at our gate still said Tokyo and almost everyone at the gate was Japanese.

The flight to Tokyo was at gate 69A, so the 53 gates were on the other side of the next terminal. And I felt guilty knowing she probably berated some poor clerk who had to explain to her that there was no gate 53C.

I don’t know if she made it back to this flight before we took off or not, but I didn’t see her board and I don’t hear her dog. Her missing her flight was not my original intention, but it would be a fine punishment for her being so rude to everyone and making a low-paid stranger clean feces off the floor.”

HAHAHA! We hope she missed her flight! That would be sweet, sweet karma.

Some people naturally doubted Hofstetter’s story, so he posted his airline ticket online.

Still, we guess it could all be a hoax, but we’re choosing to believe it.

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/

The post This Comedian Got The Best Revenge On A Woman Who Refused To Clean Up After Her Dog At The Airport! appeared first on DogVirals.com - Funny Dog Pics & Videos.



source http://www.dogvirals.com/this-comedian-got-the-best-revenge-on-a-woman-who-refused-to-clean-up-after-her-dog-at-the-airport/

No comments:

Post a Comment